Quality patient care is our focus at KL Medical. If you're looking for a professional medical clinic in Lawrenceville, GA, you've come to the right place. We're dedicated to providing timely, compassionate, and patient-focused service to both adults and children.
Dr. Kenneth Ofoha, MD, FACEP, is board certified in emergency medicine and is a registered diagnostic medical sonographer. He graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana in 1987, had an internship at Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C. 1994, and completed a residency at Howard University Hospital in 1996. He is licensed to practice in the states of Georgia and Virginia.
Our Clinic Addresses:
- Ear and throat infections
- Gynecology exams
- Immigration physicals
- Joint/back/chest pain
- Minor laceration repair
- Primary/preventative care
- Prostate exams
- Sports physicals
- Travel health
- Urinary tract infections . . . and more
We're also able to help you along in your weight loss journey, which can lead to happier and healthier life overall. Through our expertise, skilled staff, and amazing technology, we're able to deliver the results that you're looking for.
Some of the Services We Provide Include:
- Liposuction - Liposuction, slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion.
- Skin Tightening - With non-surgical skin tightening, we can effectively tighten moderately lax skin on the face, neck, and body. This will help improve your appearance and postpone the need for surgery.
- Fat Reduction - With our non-surgical fat reduction, we'll help rid of you of stubborn fat. Additionally, we utilize UltraSlim, the leader in fat reduction without diet or exercise, using technology to shrink fat cells.
Through our services, we'll enhance your natural beauty and boost your confidence all while saving you money. Each procedure we do and service we deliver is safe and secure.
We accept most insurance and can offer discounts for patients without insurance. To better serve you, we have payment plans available and accept CareCredit.
Call KL Medical at (678) 442-9486 today for a consultation.